Eligibility & Guidelines
A family applying for this scholarship must:
- Demonstrate the need for funds due to lack of insurance, lack of insurance coverage, lack of other funding sources
- Be applying for a child under the age of 21
- Not have received a scholarship from Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation within the past two (2) years
What are the scholarship award levels?
Scholarships will not exceed $2,500. The funds are for payment of therapeutic services or equipment, and the Foundation will directly pay the clinic, licensed therapist, business, or the equipment vending company delivering services to the scholarship recipient. Funds are not payable directly to families or scholarship recipients.
What is the process for scholarship application?
Download the application and complete it in it’s entirety. Once the form is complete, please print it and sign it. You may also print it out and fill it in by hand and sign it. (You can use this application even though the deadline on it states March 30th)
- Applications will NOT be considered in the order in which they are received
- All applications will be considered at the same time.
- All applications must be postmarked by September 30th, 2016.
- Please allow 60 days for application processing and evaluation. All applicants will be notified in writing of the status of their application within 60 days of the deadline.
- Applications will only be accepted by mail. Applications that are sent via email or fax will not be considered.
Completed applications may be mailed to:
Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation
ATTN: Scholarship Application Team
11539 Park Woods Circle, Suite 502
Alpharetta, GA 30005
What are the limitations on the scholarship funds?
The scholarship funds may NOT be used to pay insurance premiums or medical bills. All invoices for therapy services provided or therapy equipment must be submitted to Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation. Funds may not be used for previous outstanding balances and must be used for services received after the scholarship award date.
Applications that are incomplete or missing requested supporting documents will not be considered. Please make sure your application is complete before mailing.
Donate online with our secure Click and Pledge service. We accept major credit cards and checks. To pay by check, go through the same online process to receive an invoice via email with instructions on where to mail your donation. All donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
The application from 2015 which is now up on the web site will still be used for 2017. We have been fortunate to have helped many families over the past twelve months. Some of the recipients have been families who have applied a second and third time. All applications must be submitted by June 30th, 2017(you can use this application even though the dates are for March 2015).
Race to Rally Hope
Mark your calendars for the next Race to Rally Hope, which is moving to a springtime date so it is warm and light! The 7th annual Race to Rally Hope will be held on Saturday, April 29th, 2017 in downtown Alpharetta. The event will include a Kid's Fun Run and Peachtree Road Race qualifying 5K route. Stick around after the race to enjoy a Block party, complete with Food Trucks, a DJ, beverage tents, Kid's activities and more! We look forward to seeing you all then!