Eligibility & Guidelines
A family applying for this scholarship must:
- Demonstrate the need for funds due to lack of insurance, lack of insurance coverage, lack of other funding sources
- Be applying for a child under the age of 21
- Not have received a scholarship from Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation within the past two (2) years
What are the scholarship award levels?
Scholarships will not exceed $2,500. The funds are for payment of therapeutic services or equipment, and the Foundation will directly pay the clinic, licensed therapist, business, or the equipment vending company delivering services to the scholarship recipient. Funds are not payable directly to families or scholarship recipients.
What is the process for scholarship application?
Download the application and complete it in it’s entirety. Once the form is complete, please print it and sign it. You may also print it out and fill it in by hand and sign it.. Please also include a necessary items required by the application.
- Applications will NOT be considered in the order in which they are received
- All applications will be considered at the same time.
- All applications must be postmarked by the end of the current quarter (i.e, March 31, June 30, September 30 or December 31).
- Please allow 60 days for application processing and evaluation. All applicants will be notified in writing of the status of their application within 60 days of the deadline.
- Applications will only be accepted by mail. Applications that are sent via email or fax will not be considered.
Completed applications may be mailed to:
Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation
ATTN: Scholarship Application Team
11539 Park Woods Circle, Suite 502
Alpharetta, GA 30005
What are the limitations on the scholarship funds?
The scholarship funds may NOT be used to pay insurance premiums or medical bills. All invoices for therapy services provided or therapy equipment must be submitted to Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation. Funds may not be used for previous outstanding balances and must be used for services received after the scholarship award date.
Applications that are incomplete or missing requested supporting documents will not be considered. Please make sure your application is complete before mailing.
Donate online with our secure Click and Pledge service. We accept major credit cards and checks. To pay by check, go through the same online process to receive an invoice via email with instructions on where to mail your donation. All donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
We have updated the application to use. There are four deadlines (postmarked) for the applications throughout the year:
March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, December 31st
We have been fortunate to have helped many families over the past twelve months. Some of the recipients have been families who have applied a second and third time.
Race to Rally Hope
The 8th annual Race to Rally Hope will be moving to a spring date, so we look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, April 28, 2018 for another great family event. The evening race will include a Kid's Fun Run and a Peachtree Road Race qualifying 5K route. Stick around after the race to enjoy a street block party, complete with DJ, Food Trucks, beverage tents, Kid's Village activities and more. See you there!